Saturday, September 14, 2013

Open House Saturday

Come by and check out the open house I'm hosting on Saturday, 9/14/13.  I'll be providing tours of unit C04 and answering questions about the property and about renting here from 11 am to 3 pm.

Unit C04 has already pre-rented, but since the new resident hasn't moved in yet I'm going to take the opportunity to use it to show you what my future vacancies will be like.

If you can't make it by 3 pm that's ok, just email me to schedule a time to come by.  I'm almost always available 24/7 by appointment only.

If you're hoping to rent here, don't wait.  Make arrangements to get your application and your holding deposit submitted right away. These apartments tend to rent quickly and I'd hate for you to miss out on the one you want.

Here is a map to the property.  When you arrive, park in the parking lot along Rainbow Dr and follow the blue balloons to the pool, and call me (408-446-3077) to let me know you've arrived and I'll meet you at the pool.

I look forward to meeting you and hope I get a chance to rent to you!